AboutAugust 5, 2020 2020-09-21 10:16
Well, Hello There!
- Name: Dilip Sharma
- Age: 22 (1998– 2067)
- Location: Current: Pune.
- Places I've lived: Delhi. Bettiah. Patna, Pathankot, Allahabad, Meerut
- Ethnicity: Indian
- Occupation: Executive Producer / Entrepreneur
- Education: Army Schools (Multiple)
- Keep a general record of thoughts, events, happenings, and random pictures of cute dogs.
- Happiness is self-made
- The self-control of this digital surrogate brain is important as social platforms often fade away, change, and own the content.
- Travel and take pictures
- Reduce the amount of time wasted by bad communication
- Create a community focused on educating, rather than hot air
- Find ways to install knowledge in brains faster
- Be humble and grounded
Past work, but not forgotten
- DropdownTech - My First Blog
- MatricShark - Web Design Agency and parent company of:
- Rigmatric - Blog focused on technology
- Blogmatric - Blog about blogging
- Lovematric - Dating and self
- Fablogg - How to guides and lifestyle
- Buzznix- Latest buzz updates, guranteed
- Menyle- Fashion trend e-commerce store
- Fevi.us - ...still looking for a way to describe
- Humanklin - what if we took emotional intelligence, psychology, human behavioral science, spirituality, and a purpose together?
Current Work, and growing
- The Clever Space- Converting ides into elegant designs, awesome experiences and trustworthy brands, using psychology and emotional intelligence.
- Personal brand - An army brat tries to make make the world a better place, for one person at a time.
I teach community building
I deal with people and help companies and startups to build their customer community.
2020 - Present
Growth, The Clever Space
Focused on expanding the operations of the company and grow it worldwide. And enjoy dark chocolates sometimes.
2019 - 2020
My job was to attend meetings and solve customer’s problem and enjoy sugar-free coffee at office.
2019 - 2019
Marketing Manager, Pushstart
Pushstart is India’s most active community for entrepreneurs which includes founder of Zoho, RazorPay, Innov8, and Nearbuy etc.
2016 - 2018
Marketing Head, BlogBing
BlogBing have numerous subsidiary startups under it, and serving customers from 180 countries.
2014 - 2016
Started my journey when I was in 8th Standard, back then I was working on Tech Blogs. On peak, my blog was serving 100,000 people monthly. Formed a team of 5 later on.
I did my schooling from different schools in different-different cities. It gave me a chance to understand multi-culture and demographics.
Didn’t apply for college
Army Public School, Meerut
Army Public School, Allahabad
Army Public School, Punjab
Sacred Heart High School
Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandir
Green Field Public, Delhi
Projects I'm working on
I believe in making an impact and changing lives I come in contact with. 🙋♂️
Let's be honest, we love talking about ourselves. I share my business journey, life updates, and other random interests on the Instagram. Check it out!